Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver cameo pendant. It showcases a heart shape with a beautiful depiction of a Tribute to Maternity. This scene is taken from a portion of the much larger sculpture know as: The Ages of Love by Bertil Thorvaldsen. Adorning the cameo is a large fresh water cultured pearl. There is also a fancy curved bail with a Ruby cabochon in the center. The necklace includes a fabulous popcorn chain. Such beautiful finish work that is extremely labor intensive and unsurpassed. Sure to make your heart flutter! Matching earrings available (1606)
- Stone Information: Pendant: (1) 8mm freshwater cultured pearl; (1) 4mm Ruby Cabochon
- Note: Pearls are natural and have natural inclusions
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/8"L x 1-1/2"W; Chain: 17-1/2" to 18-1/2" Long
- Weight: 20.8 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.