Tagliamonte has designed another beautiful style of pendant. There is a large Venetian cameo that is set in a bezel that is surrounded with faceted Turquoise beads. The pendant is crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. The image that is carved in bas relief, in a lovely Turquoise color, is that of Cupid on the back of a lion. In his hands he has a lyre. Maybe he is expecting to meet up with Apollo and play music! This is a large pendant with an enhancer bail that is sure to fit a variety of cords and chains. Enhancer Bail with Safety.MSRP: $750
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (Multi) Turquoise beads
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Turquoise is a natural stone and as such has natural veining and blemishes.
- Note: The chain shown in the picture is not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: 2-1/8" x 2"
- Weight: 17.5 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer Bail with Safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.