Tagliamonte goes back to it beginnings with this pendant. It features a large cameo that is carved by hand in natural Magnesite. It is in a free form shape of the powerful Medusa in a turquoise blue with natural veining. It is crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The Medusa signifies strength and is the protector of the owner. Below the cameo is a natural, Turquoise bead. Enhancer Bail with safety.MSRP: $400.00
- Stone Information: (1) Magnesite cameo; (1) 6mm Turquoise bead;
- Note: Both Malachite and Agate are natural gemstones and as such will have natural imperfections.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2" x 1"
- Weight: 8.6 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer Bail with Safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.