TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1851) 925SS/YGP Venetian Cameo Coin Pendant *Reg.$200
Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. This pendant is created entirely by hand. It is crafted in Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil. The cameo features a 3 dimensional carving of a Roman coin in a shade of blue. It is set in a substantial bezel adorned with faceted Blue Topaz gemstones. The bezel is displays intricate metal work. Fixed Bail. Chain is not included.
- Details: Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo (2) 4mm Round Blue Topaz stones; (2) 7mm Oval Blue Topaz stones
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain is not included.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Vermeil
- Pendant Measurements: 1-3/8" x 1"
- Weight: 7.1 grams
- Fastening: Fized bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.