TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1857) 925SS/YGP Lapis Lazuli Earrings*Reg.$350
This pair of Tagliamonte earrings is very impressive. They feature very large natural Lapis Lazuli cabochons that are hexagonal in shape. Crafted from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver, the cameos above have the image of Cupid riding on the back of Pegasus. Post with butterfly clutch.
- Stone Information: (2) Lapis Lazuli cabochons
- Note: Lapis Lazuli are natural stones and as such may have natural veining.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold over 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1 5/8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 16.2 grams
- Fastening: Post with butterfly clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.