Gently shimmering pearls and a single round ruby cabochon frame the compelling Venetian glass cameo and its stoic cameo of Athena, a goddess famed for her wisdom and skill at strategy. This Pendant is crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. Created by Tagliamonte, the center oval cameo is hand carved in a vibrant emerald green. A large freshwater cultured pearl dangles at the base of the cameo. Above is Tagliamonte's classic column with a pearl on either end and a Ruby cabochon in the center. The enhancer bail is large enough to accommodate a variety of chains, cords or pearls. The pearls have natural inclusions and are beautiful too! Why not add Athena's considered presence to your day when you add this pendant to your wardrobe? Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameos; (2) 5mm fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) 10mm fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Pearls are natural gemstones and may have blimishes and inclusions.
- Note: Chain is not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8"
- Weight: 16.9 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.