This Tagliamonte bracelet features a classy two-tone look. It is comprised of 4 square shaped stations that look like miniature picture frames. Within the frame are cameo portraits of 2 dancing angels. Between each cameo are smaller links that show off an 18K yellow gold rosette. A nice spring ring clasps takes the struggle out of putting it on!
- Stone Information: N/A
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plate, 18K
- Bracelet Measurements: 7-1/2 L x 5/8" W (inner circumference 7-1/4")
- Weight: 28.7 grams
- Fastening: Spring Ring clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.