Quite simply put, this is Magnifico! This is quite another version of a popular statement piece designed by Tagliamonte. It is a primer on mythology. Crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver, it is part of a collection called The Cornucopia due to the bounty of designs captured in the cameos. There are 10 unique designs based on stories found Greek and Roman mythology. The center cameo is the largest and depicts the story of the goddess Apollo and his chariot beingg pulled by 4 horses. Each cameo is crafted by hand and is extremely labor intensive. This necklace fits like a glove and is very comfortable to wear. Lobster claw clasp.
- Stone Information: N/A
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Necklace Measurements: Overall Length: 19"L with a 1" extender; Center Cameo: 1-1/2" x in Diameter
- Weight: 30.7 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.