TAGLIAMONTE Designs (SH033) 925SS /Rhod. 18K Cameo Cuff Bracelet *Medusa*Reg.$850
Marching into battle adorned with Medusa's head was good enough for the Athena, renowned for her wisdom. Why not see how it can improve chances for victory with this power cuff?
Tagliamonte has created a more modern cuff style bracelet that hearkens back to a distant past. Completely crafted by hand, it is made of 18K Rhodium plate over 925 Sterling Silver. The focal point is an 18K Cameo depicting Medusa. The cameo is set in a substantial bezel that is elevated 1/4" and flanked on both sides with an 18K Rosette. The bracelet is completely hand finished with a hammered or martellato finish. You will embrace your inner Wonder Woman with this power cuff! Fits up to a 7" Wrist.
(Please note that there are some reflections that are shoing up in the pictures because of the high polish.)
- Stone Information:
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Rhodium over 925 Sterling Silver, 18K Cameo and Rosettes
- Bracelet Measurements: Fits up to a 7" Wrist; Cuff is 1-1/2" Wide
- Weight: 37.2 grams
- Fastening: None
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.