Fun and flirty, graceful angelic and mythological figures adorn these Venetian intaglio drop earrings by Tagliamonte. Hand crafted from 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil, a cluster of your choice of natural stones, set between fancy endcaps, dangle just below the ear lobe. An oval, carved intaglio dangles below. These earrings are sure to let your Bohemian sensibilities shine through. They are wonderful accessories ready to adorn your outfit with a quick application of the butterfly backs.
Choices detailed below:
Stone Information: Venetian intaglios, 16 full-drilled 3mm Peridot, Green Quartz, Apatite, or Blue Agate beads
- Left 1: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 3mm Peridot Beads
- Left 2: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) Green Quartz Beads
- Right 1: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) Apatite Beads
- Right 2: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) Blue Agate Beads
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Gemstones listed above are natural gemstones and as such inclusions may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: 1-3/4"L x 1/2"W x 7/16"H
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly clutch.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.