TAGLIAMONTE Designs (TGS104) 925SS/YGP Venetian Cameo Earrings *Diana /Actaeon as Stag*Reg.$400
These One of a Kind earrings can only be termed "Ear Candy"! Designed by Tagliamonte and crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Vermeil, each earring features a large 14 ct. natural Blue topaz gemstone that sits above a pale aqua intaglio with a unique carving of Diana and Actaeon after she turned him into a Stag. These intaglios are very limited in production due to the retirement of the artisan who carves them. French hook with safety.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) 14 ct faceted Heart shaped natural Blue topaz (28 cttw)
- Please note: These earrings have thicker than average ear wires, so if you have a tiny ear piecing, these are not for you.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Blue Topaz is a natural gemstone and as such inclusions may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Earring Measurements: 2" x 1"
- Weight: 14.2 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.