The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices. This pendant is just one of their offerings:)
Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this 18K Yellow Gold cameo enhancer pendant. It showcases an east-west oval shape with a beautiful depiction of the Ages of Love sculpture by Bertil Thorvaldsen. It was one of his favorite themes, and now you can appreciate it every day as part of your jewelry collection. Adorning the cameo is a fancy column with a Saphhire cabochon in the center and a pearl at both ends. Such beautiful finish work on the cameo that is extremely labor intensive and unsurpassed. This pendant will bring a touch of classic beauty to your look!
- Stone Information: (2) 4mm Sapphire Cabochons; (4) 5mm freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Chain not included
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 2-1/4"L x 2-3/8"W
- Weight: 10.1 grams total
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.