TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1316) 925SS/Rhodium Plate / 18K Intaglio Pendant *Playful Cherubs*Reg.$350
Salesprice with discount
Sales price without tax $160.00
Price / COM_VIRTUEMART_UNIT_SYMBOL_OZ:
Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. This oval pendant is created entirely by hand. It is crafted in Sterling Silver with an 18K yellow gold rosette accent on the bail. The silver work is quite substantial and features a 3 dimensional braid around the perimeter. Set within the oval bezel is an emerald green Venetian intaglio that has 2 playful Cherubs carved in it. Around the bezel are 6 diamond shaped, faceted Citrines. Enhancer bail with safety. Gorgeous! Chain not included.
- Details: Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (6) 4 x 4 mm faceted Citrines.
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain not included.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plate + 18K Yellow gold accent
- Pendant Measurements: 2 1/4" x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 17.9 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.