TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1652) 925SS/YGP Cameo Earrings *Medusa*Reg.$185
Salesprice with discount
Sales price without tax $140.00
Price / COM_VIRTUEMART_UNIT_SYMBOL_OZ:
Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. These earrings are entirely created by hand. Crafted in Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil. The oval cameo features the mythological character known as Medusa in bas relief. She is thought to help in warding off evil and negativity. Medusa is a powerful representation of the indomitable female spirit. Dangling below the cameo is a quatrafoil of natural Turquoise. Leverback closure.
- Details: Stone Information: (2) 8mm Quatrafoil Turquoise beads
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil
- Measurements: 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Weight: 3.8 grams
- Fastening: Leverback closure
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.