TAGLIAMONTE Designs (HQ074,073,075) 925SS / YGP Venetian Intaglio Earrings*Apatite*Reg.$160
Salesprice with discount
Sales price without tax $120.00
Price / COM_VIRTUEMART_UNIT_SYMBOL_OZ:
These pairs of Tagliamonte earrings are part of a line of piccolo (small) earrings that pack a nice little punch. Crafted from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver, each earring has a round Venetian intaglio back with mother of pearl. The images that are carved are either of an Eagle, Chariot and horses or a Lion. Each creature dangles from a Rhodium plated station that has a a cluster of faceted Apatite stones. Such charming little baubles! Post with butterfly closure.
Details: Per Choice of Earrings
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) Mother of Pearl discs; (multi) Faceted Apatites
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and Rhodium over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1-5/16" x 5/8"
- Weight: 9.8 grams
- Fastening: Post with butterfly clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.