No need to hunt for that perfect statement making accessory as you have found it in this bold and beautiful enhancer pendant created by Tagliamonte! Handcrafted in 18K yellow gold, this circular enhancer style pendant features a stunning depiction of the Diana, Roman goddess of the hunt holding a bow and sprinting with a pair of hounds. Above her, an ornate station decorated with cultured pearls and a Ruby cabochon leads the way to a helpful enhancer bail. Undo the safety clasp and you can quickly and easily add this eye-catching pendant to your favorite chain necklace!
Diana, typically known as Artemis in Greek Tradition, is the goddess of the hunt and the moon. She was fiercely protective of all wild creatures, especially deer. Like the phases of the moon, she was transformative, often appearing in different forms. When in the sky, she was known as Selene. In times of darkness or when visiting the realm of Hades, she was called Hecate. She had the ability to transform herself into animals, but often saved this power to teach mortals a lesson by turning them into various creatures. Chain is not included; will include black cord with 14K closure if requested.
- Stone Information: (1) 4mm Ruby Cabochon; (2) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Chain is not included; will include black cord with 14K closure if requested.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 3"L x 2-18"W
- Weight: 11 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.