Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this 18K Yellow Gold Vermeil over Sterling Silver cameo pendant. It showcases 2 cameos: (1) the lower one has a beautiful depiction of a maternity scene taken from the Ages of Love sculpture by Bertil Thorvaldsen; (2) the upper one has a scene called the Nuptials in bas relief. Between the 2 cameos is a large Tiger's Eye cabochon. Enhancer bail with safety.
- Stone Information: (1) 10x13mm Tiger's Eye Cabochon
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-5/8"L x 1-1/8W
- Weight: 6.4 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.