This Pendant is part of Tagliamonte's Marina or Sea Life Collection. It is crafted in solid 18K yellow gold. Suspended from the fancy bail is a free form, 3 dimensional Venetian glass sea horse in the color of the Mediterranean Sea, laguna blue. It is set on a back drop of gold branches that has a Ruby cabochon accent and a fresh water cultured Pearl. The sea horse has the texture of a real one and the irridenscent color seemingly changes as the light catches it. Included is a free 18" cord necklace with 14K end caps.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) 3mm Ruby cabochon; (1) 5mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 2-3/8"L x 1"W x 1/4"H
- Necklace: Included is a free 18" cord necklace with 14K end caps.
- Weight: 12.7 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.