This bracelet is the last of a limited edition of only 5 pieces created by Tagliamonte. It is crafted by hand from 925 Sterling Silver, accented by 14K rosettes and has a series of 4 oval Venetian cameo links in purple and amber. In between each of the cameos is a fabulous fleur de lis station. The images depicted in the Venetian cameos and intaglios are based upon stories found in Greek and Roman Mythology. In this bracelet, the oval amethyst colored Venetian Intaglios have images of Theseus and Antiope carved in them; the oval citrine/amber colored Venetian Cameos have the image of a Maened carrying a Cornucopia in bas relief. Also depicted is the Symbolism of the Fleur de Lis. All the silver smithing has been finished with a martellato or hammered technique. The closure is a fancy toggle and circle link.
A special certificate will be provided with this piece. No. 5 of 5.
- Stone Information: (4) Venetian glass cameos;
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with14K accents
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" x 1-1/4" wide; Because of the girth and toggle design, the Fit is more like 7-1/4" to 7-1/2".
- Weight: 42.2 grams
- Fastening: Toggle
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.