TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1482) 925SS/Rhod. XL Fresh Water Cultured Pearl Earrings*Reg.$200
Nino Tagliamonte recently looked in his safe and pulled out a bag filled with lovely, extra large, 13-15mm freshwater cultured Pearls that he had purchased years ago from a far east Asian pearl merchant. He bought them at a special price and is passing the savings onto a lucky customer. The pearls are off round, off white in color and seem to exude life. Being so large, each pearl has remained growing in the oyster for many, many years. By remaining in the oyster for so long, they have developed a thicker nacre and exude a greater luster than the average pearl and are much more valuable. Look at the pictures carefully, there are some striations and imperfections, but their size, their luster and color combined with the gorgeous sterling silver endcaps is really quite beautiful.
"Bees are a symbol of wealth, good luck and prosperity since Ancient times. Charms in the shape of a honey bee are said to be good luck for attracting wealth. The same goes for coins with a honey bee symbol. Myth says these charms and coins are lucky for success in life."
Earrings, Bracelet and Necklace set available.
- Stone Information: (2) 13-15mm Freshwater cultured Pearls; (2) 3x6mm Lapis lazuli cabochons
- Note: Fresh water cultured Pearls are natural and have imperfections
- Metal: 18K Rhodium over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 2" x 1/2"
- Weight: Earrings: 11 grams
- Fastening: Leverback
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.