This Pendant is a style for by Tagliamonte that has not been seen in many years. It is crafted from solid 14K yellow gold. The image in bas relief in the cameo is that of Hercules and his labor with the Stymphalian birds. Dangling below the cameo is a huge faceted Citrine in the shape of a tear drop set in a twisted rope style bezel also made of 14K yellow gold. The enhancer style pendant will allow for the addition of a variety of chains and cords of different sizes.
- Stone Information:(1) Faceted citrine
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 2 3/16" x 3/4"
- Weight: 6.7 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.