These earrings are a charm style and are crafted in solid 14K yellow gold and gemstones. Each charm dangles from a 14K chain. The longest charm is a round Venetian glass intaglio in a pretty amethyst color. The image that is carved is that of the springtime festival of the Maypole. A 14K oval cameo dangles with the image of Genios (cherubs) of the Open Hearth in bas relief. There are also two freshwater cultured Pearls that dangle on separate chains and a pink Tourmaline cabochon that is set closest to the ear lobe.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 3mm pink Tourmaline cabochons; (4) 5mm freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 2 1/4" x 1/2"
- Weight: 7.4 grams
- Fastening: Shepherd's hook
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.