This bracelet is another classic style for Tagliamonte. It is crafted from solid 14K yellow gold and has a series of 5 square links. The links are of different colored Venetian glass intaglios. There is a Red one with an eagle carved in it; a Citrine colored one with a dog; a Blue one with Pegasus; and Amber one with a dog; and a Green one with Androclus and the lion carved in it. Between each intaglio is a fancy segment that contains a 14K gold rosette, a ruby, and another gold rosette. There is a large signora clasp and an adjustable length of chain.
- Stone Information: (5) Venetian glass intaglios; (4) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Bracelet Measurements: 7 1/2" to 8 1/2" long
- Weight: 18.8 grams
- Fastening: Signora clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.