This Pendant set is crafted byTagliamonte. It is comprised of a beautiful deep red Venetian intaglio with the image of Cupid carved in it. It is set in solid 14K gold and around the perimeter are (7) 5mm faceted Garnets and (7) 6mm faceted Citrines. Fixed bail. The other part of the 14K duo is a CHOICE OF Citrine OR Garnet gemstone necklaces that can be easily removed and worn with other pendants or by itself. Each gemstone necklace is made up of many oval 8x6mm faceted Citrine or Garnet stones set in 14K. Lobster claw closure.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (7) 5mm faceted Garnets; (7) 6mm faceted Citrines; (Multi) 8x6mm oval Citrines or Garnets
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Citrines and Garnets are natural gemstones and as such may have inclusions.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/2" x 1-1/2: x 1/4" Weight: 13.3 grams
- Necklace Measurements: 17-1/2" L; Weight: Citrine-12.8 grams; Garnet-15.2grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.