TAGLIAMONTE (LDM1636) 18K YG Venetian Cameo + Pearl Earrings *Very Rare*
These earrings are very rare. They are a classic style for Tagliamonte and are crafted in Solid 18K yellow gold. The gold work is designed in a fashion that brings to mind the workmanship of the Etruscans. There is a triangular shaped "shield" at the bottom of the earring that has (3) cultured Pearls that dangle. Set in the bezel above this shield is a tear drop shaped Venetian glass cameo with the image of Diana, Goddess of the Hunt, in bas relief. The cameos are in a pretty shade of pale green.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (6) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 2 1/4" x 3/4"
- Weight: 17 grams
- Fastening: Lever back
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.