You are sure to treasure this two tone pendant crafted by Tagliamonte in Sterling Silver and Vermeil. It is truly a miniature work of art, a portrait in a frame that glistens. The cameo itself is hand made in sterling silver that has been bathed in 18K Vermeil. The frame has an Etruscan style beaded edge. Each corner is highlighted in gold plate. The cameo pays tribute to Motherhood. The beautiful design is a rendering of a portion of a fresco by Bertil Thorwaldsen called "Ages of Love". There is a great deal of physical depth to this pendant which adds greater presence. There is also a large enhancer bail with safety that will accommodate a large variety of chains and cords. You will find yourself reaching for this piece very often. Chain included.
- Stone Information:
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver, 18K Vermeil
- Measurements: 1-5/8" x 1" x 1/4".
- Weight: 15.1 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.