These vibrant Tagliamonte earrings are another beautiful statement on your lobes. This beautiful shade of pink features a Venetian glass cameo depicting a Chimera or Gryphon, a creature which was part lion and part eagle. The earrings are surrounded by natural freshwater cultured Pearls and are crafted in polished 925 Sterling Silver with a Rhodium finish. French hook with safety.
The Chimera or Gryphon is a mythical animal typically having the head, forepart, and wings of an eagle and the body, hind legs, and tail of a lion. They started representing Jesus as they were able to traverse in both air and earth with equal ease, which symbolized the human and divine nature of the Christ. They represent both power and wisdom. They are commonly associated with strength during war.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (Multi) 3mm natural Fresh water culture Pearls
- Note: Pearls are a creation of mother nature and as such may have blemishes or inclusions.
- Metal: Rhodium over 925 SS
- Measurements: 1-6/4" x 7/8"
- Weight: 7.6 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.